This is an era of online transactions. Digitalization is at its peak. No one is a big fan of carrying cash everywhere in their pockets. MyBPCreditCard is an ideal option for the people who wish to go absolutely cash and who wish to pay their bills purely online.
These cards are available only to the legal residents of the United States. If you wish to use this card, it is mandatory that you register yourself on the online portal.
After registering on the online portal, you need to sign in to the online portal to pay the bills using MyBPCreditCard.
It has been made sure that these cards are extremely user-friendly and easy to use. Still, if you face any sort of issue, you can contact the customer support of these cards without any sort of worries.
MyBPCreditCard Registration Steps
The steps required to be followed to register your card on the online portal are as follows:
- When you get this card, firstly, visit the official website of this card at the address www.mybpcreditcard.com.
- Now, visit the register section of this page.
- You will see a button with a tag “Register”. Tap that button.
- Now, you will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to submit some details regarding your card like card number, etc.
- After you submit the card details, you will be asked to submit your personal details like your name, address, contact number, etc.
- After submitting all the required details, verify the submitted details, and tap “Submit”.
- You will be given your login credentials and a message will be dispatched that reads the acknowledgment of your successful registration.
- The above step means that your registration on the official portal of this card is successful.
MyBPCreditCard Login Steps
The steps that you need to follow to sign in to your card account are as follows:
- First, make sure that you are registered on the official portal.
- Now, visit the login section of this card on the official portal.
- As soon as you visit the login section, you will be prompted to submit your login credentials.
- The username and password that was provided to you during the registration procedure are your login credentials for your account.
- Now, after submitting the username and password in the required field, verify those details once, and tap “Submit”.
- If the above details are correct, you will be redirected to your account home page. You can now pay your bills by using MyBPCreditCard.